We’re saving a spot for you
A whole is only as strong as the sum of its parts.
We’re dedicated to giving each boy the tools to succeed.
At Yeshiva Ohr Yisrael every student is appreciated and their individual talents recognized, as a unique part of the whole that is our Yeshiva.
We offer a classic yeshiva education along with a superior General Studies curriculum. Through targeted skill-building, we foster independence and a passion for learning and growth.
Choosing a high school is a decision that will impact your son’s future and we’re honored to be a part of your journey. We’re here to help you through the admissions process and to answer any questions you have about your son’s future in Yeshiva Ohr Yisrael.
- Fill out our application form online or download the PDF version to fill out and submit by mail or email.
- Give the teacher recommendation forms to current Middle School or current High School teachers to complete.
- Submit your transcript request forms to your current school.
- Once we receive all your paperwork you’ll be invited for a farher (enterance interview) with Rabbi Feldman.
- Acceptance letters are mailed out in February for the next school year.
Tuition & Financial Aid
An Investment In Your Child's Future!
We will strive to come up with as equitable a tuition plan as possible for you. We are deeply aware of the pressure and stress that tuition places upon parents and families. At the same time, we face the necessity of meeting the Yeshiva’s financial obligations in order to keep the school running. Students will have the opportunity to apply for financial aid upon acceptance.
Tuition and Fees for the 2021-22 Academic Year
Application Fee: $500
Grades 9 – 12: $18,000
Request a Tour
Come See Us In Action!
We welcome prospective students and their parents for a tour at any point during the application process. Sit in on a class, meet the menahel, and experience YOY in person!